Welcome to telemedicine and eVisit! This guide will show patients how to set up their eVisit account. It’s a very simple process that can be completed completed quickly.
Before you can use eVisit, you must create an eVisit account. This process starts at the Registration screen. Depending on how your provider’s practice likes to do things, they will either send you an email invitation or give you their telehealth web address.
How to create an account from a welcome email
Some practices will start the process of creating your account and schedule your first visit for you. If this is the case with your provider’s practice, you will have received an email with a link to their registration page.
You must complete the registration process promptly to confirm and join your visit on time.
- Open the welcome email from your provider’s practice and click the link provided (your email will look different than this example)
- On the registration page, confirm that your email address is pre-populated
- Create and confirm a password
- Click Create Patient Account
- Fill in the Tell Us About You page and click Continue
- Upload an image of yourself in the Account Setup section to let your provider put a face to your name - You may skip this step and come back to it at any time
Note: Click Upload, follow the instructions, and click Continue when finished.
- You may see an Add Insurance page; if so, select Yes if you’d like to add your insurance information, enter the information requested, check the agreement box, then click Continue
Note: You can enter insurance information at a later time.
- On the Welcome page, click Continue to proceed to confirm the visit and add visit details, and complete the registration
- A message will display the date, time, and the name of the provider for the upcoming visit – click Confirm to continue
- A series of questions will be presented – these differ for every practice, answer each required question to the best of your ability and click Continue to move to the next question
- You may be asked to select a preferred pharmacy – if so, choose your pharmacy from the list/map provided, then click Continue
- You may be asked to provide a credit card for payment – enter the required information, then click Continue
Note: Currently, we cannot accept alternative or 3rd party forms of payment like Apple Pay, PayPal, Venmo, or cryptocurrency.
The final page you will see is your Upcoming Visits Page:
Identify between your or a dependent’s visit
See the date and time of the visit, the provider, and the type of visit
Cancel the visit
Join the visit (you can join the visit 15 minutes before the scheduled time)
You can check in for your appointment on the day of your scheduled visit 15 minutes before its start time.
How to create an eVisit account from a web address
If your provider did not schedule your first visit and start the process, you should have received a web address from them. Enter the address into your web browser’s address bar and press Return or Enter.
- At the log-in page, click Create Patient Account
- Enter your preferred email address, create and confirm a password, check the agree box, and click Create Patient Account (Fig. 10)
- Enter the required personal information in the Tell Us About You page, then click Continue
Note: If you need to add an account for a dependent, you can do so after you create your account.
- Upload a profile picture of yourself on the Account Setup page so your provider can put a face to your name – Click Upload and follow the instructions provided
- You may be asked to add insurance information – Click Yes to add this information, complete the required fields, and then click Continue
Note: You can add insurance information later through your My Account menu.
- That’s it! You have completed your eVisit registration. You will see the Welcome page.
- At the Welcome page, click Continue
The Select a Patient page displays. From here you can add a dependent, request a visit, or manage your account.
How to create an eVisit account from a welcome email
You will receive a welcome email if your provider’s office created your account or scheduled your initial virtual visit. This email contains a link that you will use to access the registration page and complete your patient profile. Follow these instructions to register your account and complete your patient profile:
- Open the welcome email and tap the link inside
- On the login page, notice that your email address is pre-populated; create and confirm the password you will use when logging in to eVisit
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- Tap Create Patient Account
Tell Us About You
Review your details in the Tell Us About You screen and enter any missing information. This information must be correct because this is how you will receive notifications about your account and visits.
- Check pre-populated information for accuracy and update it, if necessary, then enter any required information that may be missing
- Tap Continue
- You may upload a photo to personalize the account and let your provider put a face to your name
To upload a picture, tap Upload and select a photo from your device, or tap Skip to continue without uploading a picture.
- You may be asked if you want to add insurance information; if so, tap Yes to enter your insurance company information, then tap Continue when finished
The Welcome screen will display. Tap Continue to see your upcoming visit information.
How to create an eVisit account from a web dddress
Instead of scheduling your first visit and sending you a welcome email, your provider's office may have given you a web address (URL). Typically, the web address has the practice’s specific name, followed by evisit.com. For example, the-practice-name.evisit.com.
- Open your mobile web browser, enter the web address, and press Go
- In the Registration screen, enter your preferred email address
- Create and confirm a password you will use when logging in to eVisit
- When finished, tap Create Patient Account
Tell Us About You
The About You section is where you will provide details such as your name, address, phone number, and email. This information must be accurate as this is how you receive notifications and alerts about your eVisit account.
- Tap directly in any field to type in information
- When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Continue
Upload a Profile Picture
To personalize your account, upload or take a picture of yourself. This will help your provider connect with you before they start your visit – putting a face to your name!
- Tap Upload
- Select an image of yourself or take a photo using the camera on your device
- Tap Save, and then select Continue
Enter Insurance Information
If prompted to add insurance information, you can do so by tapping Yes. Don’t worry, though. If you select No, you can always return and add your insurance information later.
On the Welcome screen, tap Continue.
The Welcome screen will display. You may now request your first virtual visit with your provider, and you can add dependents as well.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help! Please contact eVisit Technical Support at (928) 297-2294 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.