Welcome to telemedicine and eVisit! This guide will show you how to set up your eVisit account with step-by-step instructions. It’s a very simple process that you’ll complete in no time. So, let’s create your account!
Creating a New eVisit Account
Before you can begin using eVisit you will need to create an eVisit account. This process starts at the Registration screen. Depending on how your provider’s practice likes to do things, they will either send you an email invitation or share their specific web address. Select the one that applies to you:
- Welcome email: some practices like to schedule your first visit for you. This generates an email that contains a link to the log in screen where you will create a password and register your account.
- Web address: some practices prefer to have you enter a web address into your mobile internet browser that takes you to the eVisit log in screen where you will enter your email address, create a password, and create your account before you schedule a visit or see a provider.
From a Welcome Email
If your provider’s office scheduled your initial virtual visit for you, you will receive a welcome email from them. This email contains a link that you will use to register your new account and complete your patient profile. Follow these instructions to register your account and complete your patient profile:
- Open the email from your provider and tap the link inside
- On the log in page, notice that your email address is pre-populated; create and confirm the password you will use when logging in to eVisit
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- Tap Create Patient Account
A window will display with the date and time of the upcoming appointment as well as a reminder that you will need to complete the account.
- Tap Continue
- If this account is for you, tap Yes, otherwise tap No to designate it as an account for your dependent (i.e., child)
In the next section, enter details about you, or your dependent.
In the About You screen, review your personal details and enter any missing information. It’s very important that this information is correct because this is how you will receive notifications about your account and visits.
- Check pre-populated information for accuracy and update it, if necessary, then, enter any required information that may be missing
- Tap Continue
- You may upload a photo to personalize the account and let your provider put a face to your name
To upload a picture, tap Upload and select from a photo from your device, or tap Skip to continue without uploading a picture.
- You may be asked if you want to add insurance information; if so, tap Yes to enter your insurance company information, then tap Continue when finished
The Welcome screen will display. Tap Continue to see your upcoming visit information.
From a Web Address
Instead of scheduling your first visit and sending you a welcome email, your provider may have given you a web address, or URL. Typically, the web address has the practice’s specific name, followed by evisit.com. For example, the-practice-name.evisit.com.
- Open your mobile web browser enter the web address, and press Go
- At the log in screen, select Create Patient Account
- In the Registration screen, enter your preferred email address
- Create and confirm a password you will use when logging in to eVisit
- When finished, tap Create Patient Account
The About you section is where you will provide details such as your name, address, phone number and email. It is important that this information is accurate as this is how you receive notifications and alerts about your eVisit account.
- Tap directly in any field to type in information
- When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Continue
Upload a Profile Picture
To personalize your account, upload or take a picture of yourself. This will help your provider connect with you before they start your visit – putting a face to your name!
- Tap Upload
- Select an image of yourself or take a photo using the camera on your device
- Tap Save, and then select Continue
Enter Insurance Information
If prompted to add insurance information, and you can do so by tapping Yes. Don’t worry, though. If you select No, you can always return and add your insurance information later.
On the Welcome screen, tap Continue.
The Welcome screen will display. You may now request your first virtual visit with your provider, and you can add dependents as well.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help! Please contact eVisit Technical Support at (928) 297-2294 or email us at email@example.com.