CHOOSE YOUR DEVICE & TEST YOUR EQUIPMENT
- Use a device (computer or mobile device) with a working camera and microphone
- Make sure your computer or mobile device is fully charged or plugged in
- Confirm you can connect to the internet:
- Wi-Fi connections, such as your home or office internet, are stronger than a cellular connection
- To check audio and video quality before a visit, click here to run an equipment test
UPDATE YOUR DEVICE
- Be sure your device's operating system is up to date.
CLOSE OTHER APPS
- Close any apps that use your device's camera and microphone, such as Zoom, FaceTime, Spotify, and podcasts.
USE A RECOMMENDED BROWSER
- Choose the correct browser for your device and make sure it's up to date with the latest version.
REMAIN IN THE WAITING ROOM
- After logging in, do not navigate away from the waiting room or lock your device.
ENABLE YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO
When prompted, allow eVisit access to your camera and microphone.
- If you experience audio/video issues while using the app, close the app and then reopen it
- If you experience audio/video issues in the browser, tap the refresh icon to reload the page
ARRIVE ON TIME
- Be ready and waiting to join your visit up to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Come prepared with any questions or notes you wish to discuss with your provider.
FIND A QUIET SPOT AND LOG IN
- Find a private, comfortable location with good lighting before you log in
- Visits from your parked car are okay; be sure you are in a secure location with a good internet connection, and not driving or are a passenger in a moving vehicle
- If you have a problem area or an injury, be sure it is easily accessible for you to show on video