Having a working camera and microphone are part of the eVisit experience. In the event your camera/microphone are not working, make sure no other programs are currently using them.
Programs like Skype, FaceTime, or Snapchat can prevent eVisit from accessing the camera and microphone. Please make sure they are closed.
Table of Contents
- Apple Devices, Using the App - Camera
- Apple Devices, Using the App - Microphone
- Apple Devices, Using Safari - Camera and/or Microphone
- Android Devices, Using the App
- Android Devices, Using Google Chrome or Firefox
Apple Devices, Using the App - Camera
- Tap on your settings icon
Find and tap Privacy
- Find and tap Camera
- Find eVisit and make sure the selector is toggles all the way to the right and is showing green
Apple Devices, Using the App - Microphone
- Tap the Settings icon
- Find and tap Privacy
- Find eVisit and made sure the selector is toggled all the way to the right and showing green
Other Apple Devices, Using the Safari - Camera and/or Microphone
- Navigate to and open your settings app of your Apple device
- Locate and open your Safari settings
- Scroll down to Camera and Microphone
- Open each one and click Allow (a blue checkmark will indicate success)
Android Devices, Using the App
Make sure you have Allowed Permissions to eVisit to use your camera.
- Navigate to Settings
- Find and tap on Apps
- Find and select the eVisit app
- Select Permissions
- Make sure the Camera and Microphone settings are enabled
Android Devices, Using Google Chrome or Firefox
- Navigate to the Settings app of your Android device.
(Settings icon from Google Pixel smartphone shown)
- Tap the magnifying glass to search the settings
- Type Chrome or Firefox then select the one you use
- Tap Permissions
- Determine if your Camera/Microphone are ALLOWED or DENIED
- If they are DENIED, tap on it
- Change the permission setting to "Allow only while using the app"
- Now confirm your camera/microphone both show up under ALLOWED
Your camera and microphone are now set up to work with the browser.
Still Have Questions?
We’re here to help! Please contact eVisit Technical Support at (928) 297-2294 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.