Virtual Health Readiness Checklist
CHOOSE YOUR DEVICE & TEST YOUR EQUIPMENT
- Select a device with a working camera and microphone
- Make sure your computer or mobile device is fully charged or plugged in
- Confirm you can connect to the internet; Wi-Fi connections, such as your home or office internet, are stronger than a cellular connection
- To check audio and video quality before a visit, click here to run an equipment test
UPDATE YOUR DEVICE
- Be sure your device's operating system is up to date.
- Close any apps that use your device's camera and microphone, such as Zoom, FaceTime, Spotify, and podcasts.
USE A RECOMMENDED BROWSER
- Choose the correct browser for your device and make sure it's up to date with the latest version.
REMAIN IN THE WAITING ROOM
- After logging in, do not navigate away from the waiting room or lock your device.
ENABLE YOUR AUDIO & VIDEO
When prompted, allow eVisit access to your camera and microphone.
- If you experience audio/video issues while using the app, close the app and then reopen it
- If you experience audio/video issues in the browser, tap the refresh icon to reload the page